Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Worst Movie Of My Life!!!!!!!

OK everyone I am ashamed to say that I WANTED to see the movie that I am going to review. The fact that I am admitting this is one of the hardest things I have ever done. Yes its true...I saw...The Last Airbender! Oh the shame! Please don't judge me too harshly. I have been looking forward to this movie hitting the dollar theater for months. And when the day finally came I was there opening night. I had always heard that the movie was awful and that I shouldn't waste my time but that I was a complete understatement. Going in my expectations for this movie were pretty low but my lowest expectations were not even met! I can honestly say that this was one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. And considering that fact that I have seen a lot of movies in my day that's saying a lot. This movie makes Troll 2 look like The Shawshank Redemption and Glitter look like Lord Of The Rings! There was absolutely no character development...the story just jumped right in...and the acting! Oh man don't get me started on the acting! I am pretty sure my right toe would have done a better job than every single person in this movie. And to top it all off the weird Neverending Story/Totoro flying creature was more than I could handle. Normally I don't mind movies by M. Night but this one was so awful! He owes me $2 and I want that 2 hours of my life back! Do yourself a favor and NEVER see this movie...and if you have I am sorry! I give this movie a big fat 0!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Technically, you owe me two dollars... So pay up when you hear from M. Night